Who is LE GRAND MAG ?
Legrandmag.com is the website operated and run by WURTTEMBERG LTD. Whose registered office is in Palladium House – 1-4 Argyll Street – LONDON W1F 7LD – United Kingdom , henceforth referred to as ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘the Company’ and ‘Our’.
Right of Revision
You are granted access to this website on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to remove or amend access at any time and for any reason, without prior notice. If, for any reason, the website becomes unavailable for any period of time, we accept no liability for this. We may also restrict access to areas of the website that were not previously restricted.
It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of any user identification code or password that is provided to you or created by you. This information is for personal use only and should not be shared with any third parties and should be treated with confidentiality. We reserve the right to disable any access, whether chosen by you or issued by us, if you are deemed by us to have breached any of these conditions.
You are permitted to print or download any materials from our website for your own use as long as you abide by the following restrictions:
- no documents, graphics or images taken from the website may be altered or modified in any way;
- no documents, graphics or images may be used commercially in any materials without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors;
- no graphics or images may be used separately from the text that corresponds with it;
- our Company copyright and trade mark notices and permissions of use will appear in all copies of all materials.
Unless otherwise specifically stated, all information, images, graphics, materials, copyright and all other intellectual property rights belong to China Digital Suite or its licensors. The use of any materials in any manner that is not specifically outlined and allowed in this document is prohibited. Failure to meet these terms will result in the immediate termination of your access to the website and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials in order to avoid further legal action.
No material from this website may be reproduced or stored on another website or on any public or private electronic retrieval system in any way without the written permission of the Company.
Reliance on Posted Information
The materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice that should be relied upon. We disclaim all responsibility for anything that arises from the following of such materials if a visitor places reliance upon this information. This disclaimer also extends to anyone that is informed of the contents of this website and relies upon this information in any way.
The Company will be free to copy, alter and distribute any such material for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
As a visitor to the website, you are prohibited from transmitting or posting to this website any materials that:
- are defamatory, threatening, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory in any way, menacing, inflammatory, libellous, slanderous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy;
- which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you do not have the necessary licences;
- that constitutes or encourages criminal offence, infringes the rights of any third party;
- is technically harmful in any way (including without limitation viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, corrupted data or harmful data).
Misusing the website in any way is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, hacking. We hold no responsibility for any loss that may be caused by distributed viruses or technologically harmful materials that may infect your computer, equipment, data or programs due to use of our website, downloading from our website, or following a link from our website.
The Company will fully co-operate with any law enforcement or court proceedings that result from misuse or that direct the Company to disclose the identity or location of anyone posting any material in breach of any sated regulations or materials that breach any herein unstated laws.
Links From Our Website
Where our website links to other websites, these links are provided for information only. We have no control over the contents of these websites and accept no responsibility for any occurrences resulting from your use of them.
Links To Our Website
Linking to our website is allowed where the link does not:
- claim a connection, approval or endorsement by the Company that does not exist;
- damage the reputation of our company in any way;
- nor takes advantage of the website or the contents within it.
Linking to our website on a web page which you do not own is prohibited.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees or conditions of accuracy. We accept no liability for the use of the information herein and to the extent permitted by law we expressly exclude:
- any liability for any indirect or direct loss or damage that results from the use of or inability to use our website;
- any liability for the use of any websites that are linked to our website;
- without limitation, any loss of income, loss of savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time, or any other loss, damage or waste of any kind that arises from any use or contact whether it was foreseeable or not.
- death or personal injury caused by negligence;
- misrepresentation of a fundamental matter;
- any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Copyright © WURTTEMBERG LTD – Media-Group
You do not have to register to use the Website but will need to register to purchase goods via the Website. There are advantages in registering and creating an account with us.
Terms of Information
The information on this Website does not constitute a binding offer to sell the products described on the Website. You have to verify the information with all the Brands ownes of the products. We are no responsable about the information and data that apperas in the website.
Ownership of Website Materials
Your use of the Website
You may access, but not copy, or download and you can no print the Website Material, either for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice that appears on the Website Material. Any other use of the Website Material is strictly prohibited. You may not use the Website or the Website Material for any commercial purpose whatsoever. If you download or upload any materials from or to this Website, you do so at your own discretion and risk.
You may not use contact information provided on the Website for unauthorised purposes, including marketing. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any way ? including through the use of any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Website – or to intercept any data (including personal information) transmitted via the Website.
Material You Submit
You may not use this Website to upload to, distribute or otherwise publish any content that:
- infringes any rights of third parties, including without limitation their intellectual property rights;
- breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- is contrary to public policy and/or accepted moral standards, including without limitation: pornographic or sexually explicit images; obscene or offensive messages; material which is defamatory or libellous of any person or which is invasive of their privacy or publicity rights; material harmful to minors; material likely to incite crimes or offences; material promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; material promoting computer piracy or any other criminal offence; anything likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm another person or cause them to harm themselves; or any material likely to misrepresent your identity or impersonate another person (including by submitting material intended to give the impression that it is originated by LE GRAND MAG or any other person);
- contains among others things and without limitation viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website or any computer software or hardware;
- acts contrary to LE GRAND MAG interests, in particular by modifying, damaging, or overloading the Website;
- is inconsistent with reasonable use of the Website (for example by submitting the same material repeatedly); or
- promotes any commercial activity whatsoever, for example by sending promotional or advertising messages or spam. In the event you submit any material via the Website:
- you warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights (including all intellectual property rights) to such material, and that such material complies in all respects with these Terms and Use;
- you grant LE GRAND MAG and its affiliates and agents a non exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media; and
- you acknowledge that we have no obligation of confidentiality in relation to any material you submit to us.
This Website may contain links to other websites, some of which are operated by LE GRAND MAG or its affiliates or Brands that LE GRAND MAG shows as a media; and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you. We have not reviewed the information on those other websites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other websites, or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other websites. Inclusion of links to other websites should not be viewed as an endorsement of their content. Any questions or comments relating to those other websites should be addressed to the operator of those websites.
Neither you nor any third party acting on your behalf may link to any page of this Website. You or third parties acting on your behalf may not (i) use our proprietary marks and logos as meta tags or any other “hidden text”; or (ii) use framing technology to enclose any content included on the Website, without our prior written consent.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and request that you do the same. If you think your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our Legal Department, who can be reached at:
WURTTEMBERG LTD. Whose registered office is in Palladium House – 1-4 Argyll Street – LONDON W1F 7LD – United Kingdom – Email: [email protected]
In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
- a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website;
- your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit WURTTEMBERG LTD to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a signed statement by you confirming that all of the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
LE GRAND MAG reserves the absolute right to remove any material from the Website in it sole discretion at any time.
The information on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon. Save as provided in our Terms of Sale we are not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current. We reserve the right to amend or correct the content on the Website at any time without prior notice or liability to you.
LE GRAND MAG provides you with access to the Website on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, conditions and other terms of any kind (including, without limitation, any warranty that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Website will be secure; that the Website or the server that makes the Website available will be virus-free; or that information on the Website will be complete, accurate or timely.
LE GRAND MAG, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, wasted management or office time and whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable) in connection with (i) this Website and the Website Material, (ii) the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, (iii) any websites linked to this Website or the material on such linked websites, and (iv) any information on this Website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any of the foregoing or any dispute with WURTTEMBERG Ltd, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, is to discontinue your use of the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If any material on this Website, or your use of the Website, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the Website is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use the Website. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
How to Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for visiting us at www.legrandmag.com